why the fuck are we asking celebrities these questions
I DID THIS TO MYSELF A FEW DAYS AGO IT SUCKED BECAUSE I’VE GAINED LIKE 9 POUNDS BUT IT DIESN’T FUCKING MATTER BECAUSE BOYS LIKE ME ANYWAYS FUCK THAT DAMN SCALE.
THANKS GIRL I’M GONNA GO EAT SOME ICE CREAM BECAUSE FUCK TRYING
a word of advice if you’re trying to be body positive: NEVER WEIGH YOURSELF
I don’t care if you’ve been trying to eat well and exercising some
or even if you look in the mirror and think “wow I look hot today did I loose a few pounds?”
because you will step on the scale and have ACTUALLY GAINED NINE FUCKING POUNDS AND THEREFORE HATE YOURSELF FOREVER BECAUSE EVEN WHEN YOU DIET AND EXERCISE YOU JUST GET FATTER AND FATTER UNTIL YOU’RE A DISGUSTING LARD
What just landed in my inbox?
A GLASS FULL OF CUTENESS!
“Agree to disagree” is white guy speak for “I understand you have an opinion but unfortunately, me.”
- Societal expectations of masculinity
- Societal expectations to provide for women
- No long term reversible male birth control
- Men who are raped are more likely to remain silent and be dismissed or outright laughed at
- Unfair treatment in child custody battles
- No support for male victims of domestic abuse
Not men’s issues
- The friend zone
- Women not dating you
- “Fucking femnazis”
And may I point out that all of these male problems stem from patriarchy and therefore would be addressed by *gasp* FEMINISM not fucking masculism or some shit